Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15,2014

Vacuum check. Laundry check, dishes check, dusting check. House work done check. Time for an outing with my husband. We try to get out at least one day on weekend to explore somewhere new or revisit an old friend. This time of the year is two fold. For fun and relaxation and to scope out new and different places for summer school field trips. Where ever I go my kids are always there. What ever I can drag back to the classroom is wonderful to me. They always enjoy whatever treasures I bring back whether river rocks from Iowa, pins from the Missouri welcome center to the airman wings from an air show. Bringing the world in so my kids who don't have the chance get to "travel" I did find some good ideas for summer school, the conservation center will be interesting as a scavenger hunt at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment