Friday, March 14, 2014

A little slice of sunshine

March 14,2014
Thank goodness for Friday! Going into the weekend, I know I have papers to grade, lessons to plan but it is also a time to recharge the batteries for the upcoming week. Fun and adventure is on tap for Saturday! My husband has a friend and his wife coming up from Texas and we are meeting them in Branson. Now if you have never been to Branson it is quite the sight! Lights, action all around and traffic! On any given weekend it is an assault on the senses. I am looking forward to as I have never met these people before. Not sure what to expect.

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish every weekend was a three-day weekend, but I will take what I can get. I have never been to Branson, but I have only heard great things about it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete