Thursday, March 13, 2014

Adding a little life to my day!

March 13, 2014

I didn't quite know how this day was going to go. This morning instead of hitting snooze on the alarm I hit the off and went back to sleep. Could have went either way at that point. I managed to wake up about 30 minutes later, not quite enough to glide through coffee with no worries but not late enough to be throwing my shoes on while dashing for the jeep. Surprisingly the morning went smooth, as did the day. When the last bell rang and I was sitting at my desk preparing to do paper work as I do every afternoon , the feeling of I really want to go home hit really hard. So much to the protest of my inner work-a-holic self, I loaded up and went home. My dogs were ecstatic! There is nothing like puppy love to greet you at the door!  I scratched ears, filled the water bowl and played a little ball with them. I even got a little work out in before the hubby got home.

3 comments:

  1. Laurie, your link needs to be fixed in the Slice comments for today. It should be http://stocktonmo.blogspot.com/2014/03/adding-little-life-to-my-day.html. I'm putting a reply under your comment for people to find it.
    Sounds like you had a great day even though it didn't start OR end the way it usually does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I wake up late, even if it's just a few minutes, my whole day is thrown off. I can never recover. I'm glad you were able to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've all had those days where everything has felt a little off by a late wake-up. Thankfully you rebounded!

    ReplyDelete